Songwriter, musician & recording artist Brooke Supple currently resides in London UK. Brooke has written, recorded and co-produced commercially released tracks, licensing pitches and self-penned Ep’s whilst performing 250+ shows per year. She has worked alongside industry greats such as Sinead O’Connor, Andrea Corr (The Corrs) Ellie Goulding, Billy Bragg, Jimmy Barnes and DJ Chris Coco.
- Appearances on Later with Jools Holland, Glastonbury Festival, Bestival, Camp Bestival, Isle of Wight Festival, Loose Women ITV, Andrew Marr Show BBC, Alan Titchmarsh ITV, Lorraine Kelly, The Late Late Show RTE Ireland, The Imelda May Show RTE Ireland, The Today Show Australia and Terry Wogan BBC Radio 2
- Featured acoustic guitarist on Sinead Oconnor’s 2014 album release ‘I’m Not Bossy I’m The Boss’.
- Featured artist on the Kirsty MacColl live tribute album 10/10/10 performing ‘Days’.
- Single 'Summertime' for Mark Doyle’s (Hed Kandi) label on the Es Vive Ibiza 2008 compilation album.
- #1 single Japan - Double Top Records in conjunction with Universal Music.
- Composer for Cann Associates (Peter Andre management).
- TOP 10 placement on Japan’s IPOD download chart.
- Winner Song Writing Award @ Music Oz Awards.
- Finalist in POP category Music Oz Awards.
- Nominee for Indy Music Award London UK.